- On the Tools menu, click Report, and then click Report Center.
- Click the Reports or Report Packages tab.
- Do one of the following:
- Select the Report you want and click Open.
- The Report is now available for use in the Report Center.
- Select the Action check box of the Reports or Report Packages you want to export.
- On the File menu, click Export Report.
The Select Export Destination dialog box appears.
- Browse to the location where you want to save the Report or Report Package.
The Report is saved with the file name extension .lrp.
If the file name includes a colon, you must delete the colon before saving to avoid a "The file name is not valid." error message.