The Log Source Virtualization Template Manager enables you to export virtualization templates in XML format. You can export templates individually or in batches.
- On the main toolbar, click Deployment Manager.
- On the Tools menu, click Administration, and then click Log Source Virtualization Template Manager.
- Select the Action check box for each template that you want to export.
- Right-click in the Virtual Log Source Manager window.
- Click Action, and then click Export.
- Go to and then select the folder that you want to use for the export location. and then click OK.
The Export Completed message appears.
- To close the message, click OK.