Only Global Admins or Restricted Admins with elevated View and Manage privileges can take this action.
To direct API requests to the correct URL, the CaseAPIURL property must be edited to reflect the URL of the Web Console.
- On the main toolbar, click Deployment Manager.
- Click the Platform Manager tab.
- Under Alarming, Reporting, and Response Manager services, click Properties.
- In the Platform Manager Properties dialog box, click Advanced.
The Alarming and Reporting Services Advanced Properties window appears.
- Change the value for CaseAPIURL to the URL of the machine where the Web Console is installed.
- Click OK to save the changes, and then click OK to close the Platform Manager Properties dialog box.
- Follow the steps in Set Up the Case API.