- On the main toolbar, click Deployment Manager.
- On the Tools menu, click Administration, and then click User Profile Manager.
The User Profile Manager window appears and lists the existing User Profiles.
- To create a new profile, click New. Select from one of the following options to change the default access to Log Source Lists and Log Sources:
- Allow Access. The user profile is granted access to all Log Source Lists and Log Sources in the Entities selected on the Entities tab. You can deny access to Log Source Lists or Log Sources by adding them to the Log Sources Access Rights tab.
- Deny Access. The user profile is denied access to search data in all Log Source Lists and Log Sources. Log Sources may still be visible for management purposes, such as moving and editing. You can grant access to Log Source Lists or Log Sources by selecting one or more Entities on the Entities tab, and then adding Log Source Lists or Log Sources to the Log Sources Access Rights tab.
- Type a User Profile Name.
- Select a Security Role.
- Complete the information in the following tabs.
- Click OK.
When a user adds a new Data Processor, the Global Administrator and SOAP API Service Administrator roles and associated users are propagated to the new Data Processor. Analyst roles and their users are not propagated to the new Data Processor. The Administrator must select which Analyst roles and users need access to each new Data Processor.