To reconfigure the Agent to connect to a different Data Processor that is already configured (it may previously have been a secondary, failover Mediator, etc.):
- On the main toolbar, click Deployment Manager.
- Click the System Monitors tab.
- Select the Agent that is going to switch Data Processors.
- Right-click the selection, and then click Properties.
The System Monitor Agent Properties window appears.
- Click the Data Processor Settings tab.
- Select the Data Processor to which the Agent will connect.
- Click the up arrow next to Change Priority.
- Click OK.
- On the Restart Component dialog box, click OK.
- Check the Action check box for the Agent which was just modified.
- Right-click the selection, click Actions, and then click Service Restart.