The LogRhythm Threat Intelligence Service includes a whitelist configuration file that filters out trusted IP addresses and IP ranges.
To add trusted IP addresses and ranges to the whitelist configuration file:
- Go to the file path specified in the Threat Intelligence Service configuration. The default path is C:\Program Files\LogRhythm\LogRhythm Threat Intelligence Service\config\. For more information about configuring the Threat Intelligence Service connection, see Configure the Connection to LogRhythm.
- Open the whitelist.json file in a text editor (e.g., Notepad) to add IP addresses or ranges to the whitelist.
- To add single IP addresses to the whitelist, type the following after "WLIPAddresses": [:
where "xx.xx.xx.xx" is the trusted IP address.
- To add a range of IP addresses to the whitelist, type the following after "WLIPRanges": [:
Range": "xx.xx.xx.xx - xx.xxx.xxx.xxx"
where "xx.xx.xx.xx - xx.xxx.xxx.xxx" is the trusted IP range.
- Save the whitelist.json file.