The Component Status widget is only available to Global Admins or Restricted Admins with elevated View and Manage privileges.
The Component Status widget allows you to see whether all components of your deployment are running without having to load the Client Console.
The widget displays the following data:
- Component. The software and associated databases required to run the LogRhythm Solution. This includes:
- Advanced Intelligence Engine
- Data Processor
- DX Cluster
- Platform Manager
- System Monitor
- Name (Host). The Component’s host. When no host is designated, the Component name is listed.
- Status. Critical, Warning, Notice, or Normal.
- Last Heartbeat. A signal indicating the last successful heartbeat of the Component.
- Entity. The physical location where LogRhythm is deployed.
- Notices. Further information about a problem with the component.
The widget provides a visual indicator when components are not working as expected. When a component is not responding, the indicator to the left of the component name turns red. When a component is delayed, the indicator to the left of the component name turns yellow. When a component is working normally, the indicator to the left of the component name remains blue.
To configure the Component Status widget to show and hide different components:
- Hover your mouse over the widget and click the Settings icon.
A blue border appears around the widget and the Inspector panel opens on the right.
- In the Inspector panel, do any of the following:
- Click in the Title field and type a new title.
- Click on any Component Type to show or hide it in the widget. Component types in blue are shown in the widget and Component types in gray are not.
- Click the Save icon on the upper-right side of the page to save the modified widget to your dashboard layout.
- (Optional) Click the arrow to collapse the Inspector panel.