You must be logged in as an Administrator to take this action.
After the System Monitor Configuration Policy is created, it must be applied to Agents. Follow the instructions below to assign the System Monitor Configuration Policy to Agents.
- On the main toolbar, click Deployment Manager.
- Click the System Monitors tab.
- Select the Action check box of the Agents to which the policy is to be applied.
- Right-click the selection, click Actions, and then click Apply Configuration Policy.
The System Monitor Agent Properties window appears.
- Select a policy from the Configuration Policy list.
- To save your changes, click Apply.
- To close the System Monitor Agent Properties window, click OK.