You must be logged in as an Administrator to take this action.
A Configuration Policy can be applied to many System Monitor Agents at the same time. When an Agent has a System Monitor Configuration Policy applied to it, the Agent's configuration is locked. The policy applied to the Agent must be updated to change the Agent’s configuration.
- On the main toolbar, click Deployment Manager.
- Click the System Monitors tab.
- Select the Action check box for the System Monitor Agent(s) to which you want to apply a Configuration Policy.
- Right-click the selection, click Actions, and then click Apply Configuration Policy.
- Select a policy from the System Monitor Configuration Policy dialog, and then click OK.
The policy is applied to the selected System Monitor Agent.