To add a Related List to the contents of a list in the Web Console:
- On the top navigation bar, click the Administration icon, and select Lists.
- Select a list from the Lists grid.
The Inspector panel opens.
- Scroll to the bottom of the selected panel to the Related Lists section.
Select the lists you want to add to your list. To add multiple lists at one time, use the Control or Shift key to select multiple lists in the Inspector panel.
When adding a related list, only lists that are compatible with the current list type are shown. Each list type allows the same list type to be added as a related list. Host lists and User lists allow you to add additional list types:
- Host lists allow you to add General Value, IP Address, and IP Range lists in the Related Lists section.
- User lists allow you to add General Value lists in the Related Lists section.
- Click Add Related List.
The lists you selected appear in the Contents section of the Inspector panel.