The SMTP Server IP Addresses are located in the Platform Manager Properties. They are used to send email notifications. You can specify a primary, secondary, and tertiary server to allow for failover.
- On the main toolbar, click Deployment Manager.
- Click the Platform Manager tab, and then click Properties in the Alarming, Reporting, and Response Manager Services section.
The Platform Manager Properties dialog box appears.
- In the SMTP Servers section, set the SMTP Server IP Addresses, and if necessary, the port number.
- (Optional) From the Encryption list, select SSL or TLS.
- (Optional) Type a Test Email Recipient and click Test.
- Click OK.