The Version History feature provides an easy way to apply previous configurations to an appliance.
- On the main toolbar, click Deployment Manager.
- Click the System Monitors tab.
- Right-click the System Monitor you want to configure, and then click Properties.
- In the lower-left corner of the System Monitor Agent Properties window, click Advanced.
The Agent Advanced Properties window appears.
From the Agent Advanced Properties window, click the Version History button.
The Agent Audit Version History window appears. The following table explains the columns in the Agent Audit Version History window.
Column Name Description Component Name The IP Address of the component on which the changes were made. JSON The JSON used to retrieve the information from the previous configuration. User Name The User Name of the person who made the changes. Compare With The date and time when the configuration was changed. Revert and Apply A link used to revert to a previous appliance configuration.
- Compare the current configuration to a previous configuration:
- In the Compare column, click the date-and-time link of a configuration to compare the current one. The Compare Version Values window appears. The values that differ between the two configurations are highlighted. The Current Value column displays the value of the properties as they are currently configured. The Previous Value column displays the value of the properties from the previous configuration.
- To close the window, click OK.
- Click the Revert & Apply this Version link of the configuration to which you want to return.
A Warning appears.
- To revert to the selected configuration, click Yes.
- To close the Agent Advanced Properties window, click OK.