You must be logged in as an Administrator to take this action.
Follow the instructions below to remove or change the System Monitor Configuration Policy assigned to Agents.
- On the main toolbar, click Deployment Manager.
- Click the System Monitors tab.
- Select the Action check box of the Agents to which you want to remove or change the policy.
- Right-click the selection, click Actions, and then click Apply Configuration Policy.
The System Monitor Agent Properties window appears.
- Do one of the following:
- To associate a new policy to the Agents, select a policy from the Configuration Policy list.
- To disassociate the policy from the Agents, select No Policy from the Configuration Policy list.
- To save your changes, click Apply.
- To close the System Monitor Agent Properties window, click OK.