You can use the Notification and Collaboration Group Manager to add, modify, or delete an alarm notification group. All group members defined in an alarm notification configuration receive Simple Mail Transport Protocol (SMTP) or Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) alert notifications.
- On the main toolbar, click Deployment Manager.
- On the Tools menu, click Distribution, Notifications and Collaboration, and then click Notifications and Collaboration Group Manager.
The Notification and Collaboration Group Manager window appears. You can add, modify, or delete groups.
- On the File menu, click New to open the Alarm Notification Group Properties window.
- Enter a Notification Group Name.
- In the Brief Description text box, enter any necessary details.
- In the middle of the window, click Add.
The Person Selector window appears.
- Select the person or role to add.
- Click OK.
You return to the Alarm Notification Group Properties window.
- (Optional) To remove a person or role, select the entry in the list and click Remove.
- To save your changes, click OK.