When you open the Personal Dashboard the first time, a set of default charts and graphs appears. You can move, resize, close, pin, and unpin all of them. There are also additional charts and graphs available that you can display. When you close the dashboard, any modifications you made to the view are saved and appear the next time you open the dashboard.
- On the main toolbar, click Personal Dashboard.
- Do any of the following:
- To move an analysis tool, click in the tool title bar and drag it to the new location. Before you release the mouse button, a faint gray outline will show the new location.
- To resize an analysis tool, click the border of the tool and drag it to the new size.
- To close an analysis tool, click the X in the upper right corner.
- To pin an analysis tool, click the pin icon so that it appears to be pointing down into the screen.
- To unpin a chart or graph so that it hides when the mouse is not hovering over it, click the pin icon so that it is pointing toward the left.