You can reconfigure Case List widgets by filtering and/or resorting the cases that they display. You can also change their titles to give them more meaning.
To configure Case List widgets:
- On the navigation bar, click Cases.
- Hover your mouse over the Case List widget and click the Settings icon.
A blue border appears around the widget and the Inspector panel opens on the right.
- In the Inspector panel, do any of the following:
- Change the title. Click in the Title field and type a new title.
- Filter by priority. Display only cases that are Priority 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 by selecting the check box for each corresponding priority level. The default setting is that all priorities are selected.
- Filter by status. The Status section has a Quick Select field and a status tree. When a check box is selected, it is shown in blue. To instantly select cases that are Open or Closed, click the corresponding button. Open cases are in the Created, Incident, or Mitigated state. Closed cases are in the Completed or Resolved state.
- Filter by tags. Display only cases that contain any of the tags added here.
- Filter by owner. Display only your own cases or the cases that are owned by a particular user. The default setting (”Any”) displays all cases regardless of who owns them.
- Filter by due date. The Due By filter displays all cases up to the time you select. The options are: Any, Past Due, Today, Tomorrow, 3 Days, and 7 Days.
- Filter by evidence type. Display only cases that contain any of the evidence types added here.
- Sort by any of the following options:
- Age (Asc). Sort by age in ascending order (newest to oldest). This is the default sort.
- Age (Desc). Sort by age in descending order (oldest to newest).
- Priority (Asc). Sort by priority numbers in ascending order (highest to lowest).
- Priority (Desc). Sort by priority numbers in descending order (lowest to highest).
- Status. Sort by opened and closed status (open cases display on top).
- Name. Sort by the case name (alphabetical order).
- Due Date (Asc). Sort by due date in ascending order (past to future).
- Due Date (Desc). Sort by due date in descending order (future to past).
- Click the Save icon on the upper-right side of the page to save the modified widget to your dashboard layout.
- (Optional) Click the arrow to collapse the Inspector panel.