You must be logged in as an Administrator to take this action.
To assign a Log Processing Policy to a Log Source, the policy must have been created for the Log Source's Log Source Type. LogRhythm includes Log Processing Policies for the System Log Source Types, which are all named LogRhythm Default.
- On the main toolbar, click Deployment Manager.
- Click the Log Sources tab.
- Select the Log Source to which you want to assign a new Log Processing Policy.
- Right-click the selection, and click Properties.
The Log Message Source Properties window appears.
- In the Log Message Processing Settings section of the Basic Configuration tab, click the new Log Processing Policy in the Log Message Processing Engine (MPE) Policy menu.
- Click OK.