Only Global Admins or Restricted Admins with elevated View and Manage privileges can take this action.
- Log in to the Client Console as a Global Administrator.
- On the main toolbar, click Deployment Manager.
- Click the Third Party Applications tab.
- Right-click the blank area of the grid, and then click New.
The Third Party Application Properties dialog box appears.
- Type an Application Name and Description. The Application Name must be unique.
- Click OK.
The application is saved.
- Right-click the newly created application, and then click Properties.
- (Optional) Change the number of days you want the token to be valid.
- Click Generate Token.
The Credentials dialog box appears.
- Enter the password for the user, and then click OK. A Client ID, Client Secret, and token are generated for the application.
Copy the token and use as needed.
You will not be able to get back to this screen to copy the token. It appears only one time and, for security purposes, is not stored. If you do not copy and save the token, you will have to regenerate it later.