You must be logged in as a Global Administrator to take this action.
- Log in to the Client Console as a Global Administrator.
- On the main toolbar, click Deployment Manager.
- Click the Third Party Applications tab.
- Right-click the application you want to disable, and then click Properties.
The Third Party Application Properties dialog box appears.
Clear the Enabled check box, and then click OK.
The application is disabled, and all tokens related to that app are revoked and invalidated immediately.
You may need to click the refresh button for the Enabled column to update.
- (Optional) To re-enable the application, double-click it, select the Enabled check box, and click OK.