Delete Custom Deep Packet Analytics Rules
Only custom DPA rules can be deleted. System DPA rules cannot be deleted.
To delete a Deep Packet Analytics Rule:
- Open the NetMon Web Management interface.
- On the top navigation bar, click Rules, and then click the Deep Packet Analytics Rules tab.
- Locate the rule you want to download in the Manage Custom DPA Rules table.
- Click the Delete icon in the row of the rule you want to delete.
The Delete Rule? dialog box appears.
- Click Delete to delete the rule, or click Cancel to return to the configuration page without deleting the rule.