- Open the NetMon Web Management interface.
- On the top navigation bar, click Configuration, and then click the Network tab.
- Click in the Hostname text box and change your hostname, noting the following:
- Hostname must be between 1 and 63 characters
- Hostname must start with a letter or number
- Hostname may include letters, numbers, "_", "-", or "."
- Because of Linux naming conventions, hostname is always forced to use lowercase letters
- When you are done making changes, click Apply Changes.
The Reboot Required dialog box appears. A system reboot is required after changing a hostname.
To reboot the system and complete the hostname change, click Confirm.The system reboot can take several minutes to complete.