After you create an IP whitelist or blacklist filter, it is enabled by default. To disable or re-enable filters:
- Open the NetMon Web Management interface.
- On the top navigation bar, click Configuration, and then click the Filter tab.
- On the Filter IPs panel, set the Filter Mode toggle to either Whitelist or Blacklist, depending on the filters you want to configure.
- To enable or disable a filter, select or clear the Enable check box.
- When you are done making changes, click Apply Changes.