To add IPs to a whitelist or blacklist:
- Open the NetMon Web Management interface.
- On the top navigation bar, click Configuration, and then click the Filter tab.
- On the Filter IPs panel, set the Filter Mode toggle to either Whitelist or Blacklist.
- Click Add new IP address filter.
The Add IP Filter dialog box appears.
- Click one of the following options:
- CIDR. Enter an IP range in CIDR format. For example, 192.168.0.0/24.
- Range. Enter a start and end range of IPs in IPv4 format. For example, 192.168.0.1 to 192.168.255.254.
- Single. Enter a single IP address in IPv4 format. For example, 192.168.0.1.
- Click Save.
The IP filter appears in the table on the Filter IPs panel.
When you are done adding filters, click Apply Changes.
Changing this configuration requires a restart of NetMon services. This process takes a few minutes.When creating a whitelist, ensure that you add at least one enabled IP address or range before clicking Apply Changes. If you have a whitelist but all entries are disabled, NetMon will not process any traffic.