This section contains configuration guides for log sources that do not fit nicely into the other log source categories (API, flat file, syslog, or UDLA).
Configure LogRhythm to Collect Logs
Only Global Admins or Restricted Admins with elevated View and Manage privileges can take this action.
These instructions assume you have already completed all procedures described in the specific device configuration guide for the logs you want to collect.
- In the Client Console on the main toolbar, click Deployment Manager.
- Click the System Monitors tab.
- Double-click the System Monitor Agent that collect the information.
The System Monitor Agent Properties dialog box appears.
- Click the Agent Settings tab.
- Right-click anywhere in the Log Message Sources Collected by this Agent grid, and then click New.
- Click the Basic Configuration tab.
For Log Message Source Type, select the name of the log as provided in the device configuration guide, and then click OK.
Complete any additional steps described in the unique Device Configuration Guide, such as providing the file path to the .ini file on the Flat File Settings tab or uploading an .xml file on the UDLA settings tab.
To save the configuration, click OK, and then click OK again.