This page contains information about LogRhythm appliances, Windows versions, patch management procedures, and applicable firmware.
LogRhythm Appliances and Firmware
Gen6 Appliance Line
LogRhythm has released a new generation of its Appliance Line for the October 2023 GTM. Below is a high-level review and linked are several resources that should help understand the specifications of the new versions.
- Gen 5 Data Indexer Appliance Hardware Installation
- Gen 5 Windows Appliance Hardware Installation
- Gen 5/6 Windows Appliance Software Configuration
- Gen 5 LogRhythm Storage Array Configuration
- Gen 6 LogRhythm Storage Array Configuration
- Gen 6 Platform Selection Mapping
In this version of LogRhythm, Windows Server 2016, 2019 or 2022 is required on your XM, PM, DP, AIE or Web Console appliance. This page explains how to upgrade from Windows Server 2016 to Windows Server 2019.
In this version of LogRhythm, SQL Server 2016 or SQL Server 2019 is required. This page explains how to upgrade from SQL Server 2016 to SQL Server 2019.
Operating System Patch Management and Firmware
This page covers the approach and recommendations for applying security patches to operating systems used for LogRhythm SIEM, NetMon, and Open Collector.