Only Administrators can take this action.
New lists can be uploaded into Axon using comma-separated values (CSV) files.
To upload a new list into Axon:
- Click the Administration cog icon in the lower-left corner.
- Click Lists under the Administration header.
The Lists window appears.
- Click + List at the top-left of the window.
The Add List pop-up appears.
- Enter a unique List Name and Description, and then click Next.
Drag and drop a CSV file containing your list details into the center container area.
Additionally, you can click Browse Files to open the file explorer and manually locate the CSV file.
The CSV file must be a single-column Excel/spreadsheet with data in column A only.
- (Optional.) If the uploaded CSV file does not contain a column title in the first row, check File does not contain list column titles.
- Click Next.
A preview of the list appears, displaying the first 25 items.
(Optional.) Click Back if the column settings need to be adjusted or the CSV file needs to be re-uploaded.
Select the Column 1 Data Type from the drop-list.
Supported data types include dates, geographic latitude and longitude pairs, integers, IP addresses, strings, or long text entries.
- Click Save.
The list is successfully created.